“Is it bad enough yet???”
How long can you stand to live or work in a space that doesn’t feel good to you? A lot of people just put up with it – but there might be times when it’s really obvious that something needs to be done about your space – and I’m not talking about the “clutter”. I mean the energy.
Here are the top five ways you will know it’s time to take action.
- The odors are getting to you. If there are bad smells, then the energy behind the odor needs clearing too. (Smelly tennis shoes. Kitty litter boxes that haven’t been cleaned lately. Stale cigarette or cigar smoke. Kitchen odors. Fumes from the street or furnace.) Bad odors are produced when something begins to decay; and decay is not a life-force enhancing energy. Turn it around, and get the life force moving freely in your space.
- Something bad has happened in the space. An argument. A physical fight. Illness. Some tragic event, or news of one. Even watching TV when bad things are being broadcast, can have a negative effect on the energy in your space. Powerful feelings release powerful energy fields – some of which can linger for a long time unless they are cleared. With any of the above, you need to clear the energy of whatever happened previously in the space.
- You find yourself getting upset or angry a lot. It’s quite likely that there is some energy in your space that is helping to disturb your peace of mind. You may not know what it is (and you don’t really need to know) – you just need to change the energy so that you are not continually stimulated in negative ways.
- You can’t seem to relax, or go to sleep, even when you intend to. The energy in your space may be keeping you from being as relaxed as you want to be. Some energy, even if it isn’t “negative”, can be too stimulating to promote relaxation. For instance, if you’ve been playing hard rock music all day and then you want to go to sleep in that space, you may find that the energy from the music has created an unexpected energy.
- You don’t feel peaceful or calm in your space. This is the time to clear any energies and start fresh, to return the energy field to “neutral” so that you can enjoy your activities. Anything that prevents you from feeling very peaceful, is not promoting optimum life force, health, balance, or peace. Change it.
Finally, whenever your space just doesn’t “feel right” trust your gut – and clear the space, using some sage or cedar, incense, or Sacred Spaces Energy Clearing™ Liquid Smudge. The worst that can happen is the small amount of time it takes, and the best that can happen is that you can completely enjoy being in your space again. And wouldn’t that be a refreshing experience for you?